8 trend-setting cocktail bars at the forefront of Singapore’s burgeoning cocktail scene.
March 15th, 2015
In recent years, a wave of both progressive and chic cocktail bars have launched in Singapore, boosting the emerging local cocktail culture, and offering discerning drinkers a world class drinking experience. At the same time, some of the city’s famous luxury hotels have revamped their existing bars with polished new cocktail concepts and exemplary service, adding significant heft to Singapore’s new status as one of the region’s most exciting destinations for innovative mixology and consummate cocktails.
Our top picks for superb cocktails in Singapore
(Click on images for bar information)
- Anti:dote – progressive cocktail bar at Fairmont Singapore
- The Cufflink Club– cocktail bar
- D. Bespoke – high-end Japanese cocktail bar
- Jigger & Pony – cocktail bar
- L ‘Aiglon – cocktail bar
- Manhattan Bar – cocktail bar at Regent Hotel Singapore
- One-Ninety Bar by Javier de las Muelas – cocktail bar at the Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Tippling Club – cocktail bar & restaurant