Hanoi’s foremost restaurants, cafes and bars in 2016
January 12th, 2016
Current-day Hanoi offers enticing experiences for both culinary-inclined travelers and discerning local residents with its harmonious melding of traditional Vietnamese cuisine, French colonial architecture, and local street-food culture. Upscale restaurants and contemporary bistros serve up classically inspired French cuisine, juxtaposed with northern Vietnamese dining traditions and cuisines as preserved in the countless vibrant street cafes and bars.
With a panoply of dining options to filter through, we have carefully curated a cross-section of notable restaurants, cafes and bars representative of quintessential Hanoi dining and lifestyle experiences.
The List of 8 Top Hanoi Restaurants & Bars
- La Terrasse – French cafe at Sofitel Metropole Hanoi
- Bamboo Bar – Sofitel Metropole Hanoi
- Tadioto – cafe – bar – art space
- HOME – contemporary Vietnamese restaurant
- Don’s Tay Ho – a chef’s bistro – restaurant & roof top bar
- Chim Sao – traditional Vietnamese restaurant
- Cong Caphe – artisan coffee & cafes
- 88 Lounge – wine bar – lounge – restaurant
(click on images for venue details)