Celebrated bar at Mandarin Oriental Singapore to feature cocktails from leading regional bars
August 12th, 2020
Following 2019’s successful pop-up event series, “Nomadic Foragers,” the team from MO BAR at Mandarin Oriental Singapore have adapted to changed circumstances in 2020 – with this year’s series taking the form of a virtual tour of selected regional cocktail bars.
Each participating bar will be offering two signature cocktails selected from MO BAR’s Volume Two menu for a limited run, allowing their guests to sample MO BAR’s cocktails – with no travel required. And for a more in-depth exploration of the drinks, interested guests can opt into a live virtual session with MO BAR’s team via a QR code.
Meanwhile, in Singapore MO BAR will also host each of the participating venues for a virtual guest shift in Singapore, offering their signature cocktails for one week at the bar. Guests dreaming of their next holiday can indulge in unique cocktails from top venues around the region, all without leaving Singapore. The confirmed schedule for pop-ups at MO BAR is as follows:
- 6 to 12 August 2020: Vesper (Bangkok, Thailand)
- 13 to 19 August 2020: Bar Cham, Alice Cheongdam (Seoul, South Korea)
- 20 to 26 August 2020: Back Room, The Curator, Agimat, Spirits Library (Manila, Philippines)
- 27 August to 2 September 2020: Irusu Lounge (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam), Galaxy Bar (Dubai, UAE)
- 3 to 9 September 2020: ROOM by Le Kief (Taipei, Taiwan), Sidecar (New Delhi, India)
Future stops on the tour will be added from September onwards, with details to be announced on the Mandarin Oriental Singapore Facebook Page.
MO Bar Opening Hours
Monday and Tuesday: 12 to 10:30 pm
Wednesday to Friday: 5 to 10:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 12 to 10:30 pm
Weekend Brunch on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 12 to 2.30 pm.
Inquiries & Reservations: email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6885 3500
(images credit Mandarin Oriental Singapore)