November 25th, 2016
Our annual round-up of the standout destinations among Singapore’s plethora of rooftop bars.
Enjoy breathtaking views and great drinks year-round from the glamorous bars atop soaring office and hotel towers, or take in close-up urban streetscapes at laid-back outdoor terraces.
Singapore’s top 10 rooftop bars
- CE LA VI – restaurant + bar + club lounge at SkyPark at Marina Bay Sands
- ARTEMIS – Mediterranean grill and bar
- SPAGO LOUNGE – restaurant by Wolfgang Puck and rooftop terrace at Marina Bay Sands
- SMOKE & MIRRORS – accomplished mixology at National Gallery Singapore
- LANTERN – luxury bar and restaurant – Fullerton Bay Hotel
- HI-SO – poolside glamour at Sofitel SO Singapore
- SOUTHBRIDGE – cocktails and oysters overlooking Singapore River at Boat Quay
- LEVEL 33 – rooftop micro-brewery and restaurant
- BRACI – modern Italian cuisine & classic cocktails at Boat Quay
- TIGER’S MILK – rooftop Peruvian grill cuisine and pisco cocktails
(Click on images for venue information)