February 26th, 2016
Since the early 1900’s the bars at leading luxury hotels worldwide have been bastions of refinement and sophistication – attracting both elite travellers and a glamorous local clientele. With their plush decor, top-shelf drinks and exemplary service, the legendary hotel bars have enjoyed an enduring status within the hospitality industry, as well as nurturing generations of top-class bartenders and innovations in cocktail trends.
Across Asia, modern iterations of the luxury hotel bar have for decades set the standard for high-quality drinks, and arguably laid the foundations for the current renaissance of cocktail culture, while the classic hotel bars of iconic colonial-era hotels have retained their relevance with impeccable service and memorable experiences.
Luxury hotel bars in Singapore that enjoy a prominent status are featured here.
8 first-class Singapore hotel bars
- LONG BAR – Raffles Hotel Singapore
- MANHATTAN BAR – Regent Singapore
- POST BAR – Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- ONE-NINETY BAR – Four Seasons Singapore
- ANTI:DOTE – Fairmont Hotel Singapore
- AXIS BAR & LOUNGE – Mandarin Oriental Singapore
- ASTOR BAR – The St Regis Singapore
- MARTINI BAR – Grand Hyatt Singapore
(click on images for venue details)