The Bar Awards Hong Kong 2016 winners announced during recent industry event at Zuma Hong Kong
September 26th, 2016
Following its 2014 launch in Singapore, The Bar Awards – an industry-centric program that recognises excellence within the bar and hospitality industry – expanded this year to cover the vibrant Hong Kong bar scene. Awards are allocated across various categories including Best Bartender, Best Cocktail Bar, and Best Wine Bar. Finalists in each category were first selected by a nomination process of both public and panel voting, before the finalists in each category lists were voted on by a selected panel of local and regional bar industry identities.
Hong Kong award winners were announced at an industry presentation event held recently at the bar of Zuma in Central.
The full list of winners for 2016
- Best Cocktail Bar (presented by Stolichnaya) – Stockton
- Bartender of the Year (presented by Bacardi) – Arkadiusz Rybak of Zuma Hong Kong
- Best New Cocktail Bar (presented by Monkey Shoulder) – Foxglove
- Best Restaurant Bar (presented by William Chase) – ON Dining Kitchen & Lounge
- Young Bartender of the Year (presented by East Imperial) – Kervin Unido at Mr & Mrs Fox
- Best Wine Bar (presented by Berry Bros. & Rudd) – La Cabane Wine Bistro
- Best Beer Bar (presented by Pilsner Urquell) – The Globe
- Best Nightclub (presented by GH Mumm) – Ophelia
- Best Bar Food (presented by Peroni & Aperol) – Back Bar, Ham & Sherry
- Best Hospitality Team (presented by St. George Spirits) – Honi Honi Tiki Cocktail Lounge
- Best Hotel Bar (presented by The Singleton) – Lobster Bar and Grill at Island Shangri-La
- Most Creative Cocktail Bar (presented by D1) – Quinary
- The Ada Coleman Award (presented by Don Julio) – Beckaly Franks at The Pontiac
Further information on the Hong Kong Bar Awards 2016 at The Bar Awards Facebook Page.