Singapore Cocktail Festival celebrates it’s 9th-year at the Festival Village – commencing May 5th
April 27th, 2023
Asia’s most anticipated cocktail party promises an exciting line-up of Festival Village and City Takeover activities. #SGCF2023 will be ‘Shaking Up New Possibilities’ from 5 to 21 May 2023 with the world’s best cocktail masters and spirit brands for a two-week-long unparalleled celebration of cocktails.
The Festival Village (5 to 7 May): 7400sqm of over a hundred $15 cocktails and the world’s best bartenders, spirit makers and drink experiences
In its 9th consecutive year, #SGCF2023 kicks off with the sprawling Festival Village held at the iconic Bayfront Event Space. Promising a bigger-than-ever lineup with over 100 cocktails to sip on, all priced at $15 only. Plus, a huge variety of themed drink experiences.
Shaking up exciting tipples, for the first time in the same space, will be leading Headliner Bars – Indulge Experimental Bistro (Taipei, No. 6 at Asia’s 50 Best Bars 2022), Maybe Sammy (Sydney, No. 29 at The World’s 50 Best Bars 2022), Penicillin (Hong Kong, No. 22 at Asia’s 50 Best Bars 2022), ReCraft (Manila, named one of the best cocktail bars in Manila by Coconuts), Sidecar (New Delhi, No. 14 at Asia’s 50 Best Bars 2022) and The Bar at The House on Sathorn (Bangkok, named one of the best new bars of 2022 by Lifestyle Asia).
Additionally, there will be immersive Brand Pop-ups from leaders in the spirit world. These include a Hendrick’s Gin Experience modeled after an enchanting garden of delightful oddities concocted in collaboration with homegrown cocktail bar Night Hawk. A total of 58 brands are participating in the Pop-ups – including Monkey Shoulder; Malfy Gin (Italy); Stranger & Sons gin (India); and Proof & Co’s La Travesia Mezcal and Los Arcos Agave Tequila.
For full details on brand Pop-ups, bar takeovers, and other related events – visit the official Singapore Cocktail Festival website.
- Headliner Bars such as The Elephant Room, ReCraft, Stay Gold Flamingo and The Bar at The House on Sathorn.
- Immersive Brand Pop-up booths from leaders in the spirit world by Hendrick’s Gin, Monkey Shoulder, Malfy Gin from Italy, among the 58 brands making an appearance at the Festival Village.
- SG Bar Pop-ups from Tess Bar and Kitchen, Mortar & Pestle, Alleybar and GOHO.
- Dive into the Artisanal Spirits world and go on a global tasting tour of brands such as the newly launched Maya Pistola Agavepura and The Hachi Shochu.
- Live Entertainment to keep those spirits high from leading local DJ acts Phat Cat
Collective and local live bands and the Jukuleles.
- A Gourmet Food Street from restaurants such as Mezcla, Ms Maria and Mr Singh, Esquina and more.
1 to 3-Day Festival Village passes are available for purchase ($45 – $70) and include a City Takeover wristband as well as a Welcome Drink at the Festival Village. Artisanal Spirit Tasting Cards are sold separately at $15.
City Takeover wristbands are available for sale at $10 nett.
For all ticketing – go to: https://www.
(images credit SGCF)