The first instalment in a new series of videos that highlight some of the most popular cocktail bars in destinations across Asia.
May 10th, 2017
We first stop off in Hong Kong with a selection of innovative and chic cocktail bars that range from glamorous bars found in the city’s famous luxury hotels and chic restaurants, to vibrant neighbourhood bars.
Each bar offers memorable drinking experiences and reflects the quality and diversity of Hong Kong’s contemporary cocktail culture in 2017.
- Foxglove – 2/F Printing House, 6 Duddell Street, Central
- Stockton – 32 Wyndham Street, Central
- MO Bar – Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Central
- Potato Head Hong Kong – 100 Third Street, Sai Ying Pun
- Zuma Lounge – 6/F, The Landmark, 15 Queens Road, Central
- The Pontiac – 11 Old Bailey Street, Central